Re: VFT

From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 13:13:33 PDT

Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:13:33 -0400
From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: VFT

     This message is intended for Stefan
      Hey Stefan,
      I lost your email address, please send it again. BTW, thanks for the
     GIANT VFT you sent me last year. You were right, a golf ball will fit
     inside the trap, but the darn thing wasn't able to hold it upright for
     to long. Actually, the plant is way to large for me. It's starting to
     look like a bush with a bunch of paddles on the ends. I really prefer
     the normal size vfts to this one, got any more of those all pink VFTs
     left?. If so, I'll trade you one of my Ceph with the 4 inch traps for
     one...let me know. BTW, if you want the giant vft back, let me know,
     otherwise I'm just going to throw it away. Got to go, the Boss just
     walked in the office
                      Later,
                      Charles