Re: Seed germination

From: ss66428 (ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Sun Aug 03 1997 - 22:17:52 PDT

Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 14:17:52 +0900
From: ss66428 <ss66428@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Seed germination

Loyd,

        It was with great interest that I read your mail on Ping seed
germination. Congratulations!! You've apparently made a big breakthrough which
may possibly apply not only to Pings, but also Utrics, Genlisea, and maybe
other CPs. Maybe this will finally solve the problem of germinating seeds of
the yellow-flowered Brazilian Genlisea (G.aurea, G.repens, G.filiformis, and
G.pygmaea), which I and others have found impossible to this date. Once again
CONGRATULATIONS or OMEDETOO (as they say around here)!!!

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan