Dionea Flowering!

From: Matt (drake@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 09:29:21 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 16:29:21 +0000
From: Matt <drake@erols.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Dionea Flowering!

My Dionea is flowering! What exactly, step by step, do I do to get
the plant to produce seed?
Also, I am interested in acquiring some aquatic CP for my aquarium and
terrarium that I am building. There will be fish in the aquarium,
aggressive fish such as piranahs, etc. What aquatic CP are there and
where can I obtain them or seeds?
I appreciate the debate over sunlight for CP that one of my earlier
postings caused, but I still haven't gotten a definite answer to my
question: Is 24 hour a day light better than say 18 hours of light and
6 hours of darkness?