Philadelphia

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 13:00:43 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 97 20:00:43 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Philadelphia

Hi, I don't remember who it was, but some mentioned they are going to
Philadelphia to look to buy Nepenthes. You don't really find to many cp stores
and stores that sell cp ( home depot ), even if with a store as Home Depot or
any kind of grocery store you might not find any Nepenthes or if you do , they
may be ones you may have no interest in. Your best bet would be to find some
cpers around there ( and I know there are cpers there) that might show you
their cp or even some who are willing to sell a Nepenthes. But just don't try
to look around for cp stores there because it will be hard to find one.

     Robert