early 1900's Scientific American CP graphics.

From: Michael Zenner (mvz@agora.rdrop.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 23:28:20 PDT

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:28:20 -0700
From: Michael Zenner <mvz@agora.rdrop.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: early 1900's Scientific American CP graphics.

Hello all.
        While perusing Gordon Cheers' more recent book, I stumbled across a
couple of reprints from an early 20th century issue of Scientific American
depicting "carnivorous plants of the future", such as a goat-eating
butterwort, and a Cephalotus which a man could escape from only "with the
help of a friend". It occurred to me that these would be fun to have around
the house as posters.

Does anyone know if this has been done? I suppose one could always just go
to the local library and blow them up, but if they're already floating
around out there, it would sure be easier.

        Thanks for any info!

                -Michael

Michael Zenner mvz@agora.rdrop.com
CP-AMSEL-IA, CFI-A "Here a fool found salvation"
http://www.rdrop.com/users/mvz/