CP TC mailing list / mail crash

From: Peter Cole (carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jun 29 1997 - 18:07:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 01:07:36 +0000
From: Peter Cole <carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com

  For the several hundred new subscribers to my CP TC mailing list - you're probably
wondering where it went. Sorry, my mailer crashed attempting to compile the digests and
took most of my hard disk with it. Personal and list mail has been disrupted, though I
think I have been able to save most of it. Anyone who is waiting for replies/orders to be
despatched/etc., don't worry - I will be working through the 400 or so Emails that have
accumulated, and hope to catch up by sometime this week.
I will attempt to set up the listserver with my new mail software, though I'm not sure how
well this will work until I try. I have the addresses of all subscribers, so no need to
resubscribe - expect a digest sooner or later (depending on whether I have to type them
all into the address book by hand!)

Sorry about that - I guess life might get rather dull if everything worked the way it was
supposed to.

                Peter

Peter Cole,17 Wimmerfield Cr.,Killay,SWANSEA SA27BU,WALES,UK
Tel:+44 1792 205214 http://www.flytrap.demon.co.uk
 Carnivorous Plants, seeds and tissue culture kits for sale