Seed Requirements

From: Pavlo2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 26 1997 - 10:42:36 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:42:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: Pavlo2@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Seed Requirements

I'm about to start some seed (I know it's kindof late, but they'll be
indoors) and I'd like to know some general info before I start. I have seed
for:

Darlingtonia, S. minor, N. rafflesiana, S. flava, and D. binata

Basically, I'd just like to know if there is some kind of special mix they
like other than my basic peat/sand/spagnum mix. Also, which of the seed need
stratification? I know Darlingtoina do, but how long? Oh, one more thing...
is a temperature of about 70 deg F okay for germination? That's what's
easily available, but changes can be made. Thanks!

Ryan Pavlovicz
Pavlo2@aol.com