Heavy web page contruction

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 1997 - 15:36:37 PDT

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 97 22:36:37 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heavy web page contruction

Hi, I finally know how to make a web page. Today to Saturday my web page is
going under heavy construction, as promised. After Saturday I will update more
often ,but not as much as I am these three days. In the "Links on the Web"
section near the bottom of my web page are links to other areas in my page "
My nepenthes page" , etc. I will add will have sections on the genera of cp I
grow, at the bottom. I ask that you don't come to my page until tommorrow
night when most of the heavy constuction will be over. I am still working on
pictures for my page and hope to have some soon. If you want to come to my
before heavy construction is done or after go to the following address.

  www.geocites.com/RainForest/4776

Thank you,
Robert Hood