Self-introduction

From: Rik de Groot (synotix@hacom.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 14 1997 - 06:12:08 PDT

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 13:12:08 +0000
From: "Rik de Groot" <synotix@hacom.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Self-introduction

Hi everybody,

I like to introduce myself.
I am Rik de Groot, age 23, male and live in the Netherlands.
I am informatics student (Higer Vocational Education) at the
Hogeschool van Utrecht (http://www.hvu.nl).
My hobbies are programming, mailing, MUD, spending time with
my girlfriend and friends, etc. and ofcourse CP ;-)

I got interested in CP by a friend (mars). At that time he only had
a VFT and a Sarracenia hybride (if I remember right). I especially
like the VFT. Currently I have the following CP : Drosera capensis,
Drosera binata, Sarracenia hybride, Sarracenia flava.
(A few months ago my VFT died (after hibernating)).

ICQ Rik de Groot 1618408 synotix@hacom.nl

Rik.

Rik de Groot
E-mail synotix@hacom.nl