Self-introduction

From: Necropsy69@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 18 1997 - 10:46:06 PDT

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:46:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: Necropsy69@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Self-introduction

Hello, my name is Behrad Emami, and I'm a 15 year male from PA, who collects
various carnivorous plants. I first got interested in these plants while
looking through a book back in 4th grade. I am now in 10th grade, and have
quite a collection of plants. Some of them died when I went on a vacation,
but I regained them. My current interests include nepenthes and heliamphoras.
I also love cephalotuses too. I would like to expand my collection of
nepenthes. Some of the plants I'm looking for include nepenthes rajah,
boschiana, and faizaliana. Well, that's about. Please let me know if you are
willing to sell plants. I have several nepenthes gracilis and rafflesianas,
which I doubt you don't have. They're pretty common with growers. Thanks.