XVI International Botanical Congress

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 16:37:41 PDT

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:37:41 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: XVI International Botanical Congress

Dear CP'ers

Attached is an announcement of the XVI International Botanical
Congress.

I've added a link for the IBC home page the CP database WEB page at
http://www.hpl.hp.com/bot/cp_home (look under the "Other CP Pages"
button).

Many of you may be interested to attend the congress, or to visit
their webpage.

--
Rick Walker