Hotmail and all red VFT

From: Zachary Kaufman (zkaufman@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 1997 - 23:20:42 PDT

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:20:42 PDT
From: "Zachary Kaufman" <zkaufman@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hotmail and all red VFT

I have been using Hotmail since January. As they advertise, it has
been absolutely free. The only software required is a web browser
with access to the Internet. I don't mean this as a plug or
anything. I'm just trying to answer the question asked. I'ld
be careful about sending someone $20 when the real service is suposed
to be free.
On a different note, as is my habit, I checked out the flytraps
available at the local stores looking for any mutants. Too my
surprise, I found several VFTs that had large amounts of red on
their petioles as well as their traps at a local Orchard Supply
Hardware [Sunnyvale, California, U.S.A. store] a couple of weeks
ago. I bought one. Sure enough, it has turned out to be an all
red VFT. The plant is nearly all red now, producing 1.5 new leaves
since I purchased it. I was wondering when all red VFTs would hit
the mass market. It appears they now have. Bloomrite VFTs are
widely available. Over the years I have seen them in drug stores,
hardware stores, and nurseries. I want to make it clear though,
most of the Bloomrite VFTs I saw were the regular colored VFTs.
--Zachary--