SORRY !

From: Hong Yee (cheekien@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Mon Jun 09 1997 - 15:29:22 PDT

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 06:29:22 +0800
From: Hong Yee <cheekien@pacific.net.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: SORRY !

        Hi everyone ! My system was down for a while (can't even get into
Eudora to read my previous mails !!!) so I could not get the addresses some
of you sent me via e-mail. When the computer came back ALL the messages were
deleted, so all those whom I promised plants or seeds to, would you please
send me your address just to confirm ? Thanks so much, I guess my Eudora
mailboxes were too full ! (around 80 mails per day)

        Anyway, I have 3 H.nutans plants that I would like to trade for
Sarracenia or Aldrovanda vesiculosa plants. For Sarracenia I'm only
interested in SPECIES ATM, but more specifically rare varieties like Maxima,
Red forms, or wierd-flowered varieties (different colours, more petals etc)

        SUPERthrive had been mentioned in some of the mails, and I'm
interested in what it does to plants. It works only with fertiliser, doesn't
it ? So won't CPs die ?
Have a great day everyone, and happy CP growing !