To whom it may concern in U.S.A. about S. purpurea

From: Ignacio Rojo (rojohi@eucmax.sim.ucm.es)
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 07:18:27 PDT

Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:18:27 +0200
From: Ignacio Rojo <rojohi@eucmax.sim.ucm.es>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: To whom it may concern in U.S.A. about S. purpurea

        Dear friends,

        I am working in a research project on the role of microorganisms in
the digestion of the preys of S. purpurea.
        It will be very hepful for us if you send samples of the liquor of
that pitcher plants.
        Some C.P. growers World-wide did already send samples. It would be
very nice for us to obtain samples from U.S. We are particularly interested
in samples from places where S. purpurea autoctonously grows.
        If you want to collaborate with us, please contact me at the
following e-mail address:

        rojohi@eucmax.sim.ucm.es

        We will send send you both the instructions about "how to sampling"
and material to do it.

        Sincerely,

        Ignacio Rojo Herguedas