Setups

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Wed May 28 1997 - 12:25:59 PDT

Date: Wed, 28 May 97 19:25:59 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Setups

Hi, My setup goes as follows;I purchased a stand that has three contains
separated from each
other (sort-of like a storage cotainer with three storage units) the seedlings
and seeds go on the top container,the middle is for highland Nepenthes where I
will place a low-powered "mini-fan" in the back ,the bottom for lowland
Nepenthes and will have a reptile heater on the bottom or back.It maintains
great humidity and has easy access.

I now need to have another setup that will water all my plants while I am gone
during a lot of the summer.So far I have this idea;
have a few really big water containers containing distilled water ,I will have
timer set on a motor that pulls up flaps that are attached to strings allowing
a certain amount of water to flow at a certain time down a tube or a shoot
that goes into to my plant containers.

Any other suggestions?

 Happy cping,
  Robert H.