Klima-gro Revealed!

From: Paul V. McCullough (pvmcull@voicenet.com)
Date: Sat May 24 1997 - 15:07:15 PDT

Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 18:07:15 -0400
From: "Paul V. McCullough" <pvmcull@voicenet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Klima-gro Revealed!

  Sorry for not responding sooner to all of the inquiries on Klima-gro.
Last night, my wife and I immediately went to see "Lost World" (GREAT
FLICK!) and I missed my daily reading of CP Digest. Anyway, the
Klima-gro is described on my CP page (The one I bought that is...) and
once they get their webpage together (www.Klimagro.com, capital "K")
there will probably be all kinds of info there.

  The Klima-gro is an indoor greenhouse with all sorts of bells and
whistles. Aside from this, they are designed to be pleasing to the eye-
they are beautiful in any room. Currently, I'm growing a VFT, a drosera
adelae, a drosera rotundifolia (I think), a mutt Ping, and two other
mutt Pings. I also have a rather sickly VFT (I thought it was dead, but
it seems to be holding fast) that I've moved into the KG in hopes of its
full recovery. I'm still thinking of planting a sarr psittacina and/or
sarr purpurea. So far, the plants seem to be okay.

  It's interesting, but there seem to be NO bugs in the area around my
house to feed my plants. I think the word is out...

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul V. McCullough