cp sunscreen

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 11:44:29 PDT

Date: Fri, 23 May 97 18:44:29 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp sunscreen

Hi eveverybody,I have great news! In the paper today I read about a student in
the Governer's School in Virginia who developed a sunscreen for plants.This
stuff is supposed to block out ultra-violent rays and does not harm
plants.Maybe if this person starts to sell this product we will not have to
worry about our precious cp getting "sunburn" again.

 Good growing,
  Robert Hood

P.S. The Lost World "JP2" is a great movie.I saw it today.In the movie their
are some plants and carnivorous dinosaurs.So if sort-of relates to cp. :)