re: Sphagnum moss

From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 10:45:04 PDT

Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 13:45:04 -0400
From: BREWER__CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: Sphagnum moss

     I have extra live sphagnum moss to sell. I will fill orders on a first
     come bases. The moss is long and short fiber type and will be clipped
     from around my plants. This means you will be getting mostly tops or
     the choice stuff. I will fill a 12" x 12" zip locked bag full and ship
     it out ass Priority Mail(with in the US only). I am asking $8.00 per
     shipment which includes postage. In otherwards, I will make 5 dollars
     for my trouble. If you are interested, send me a private email and I
     will respond to those who get to me first. Once I have enough orders,
     I will send out a message to let all know that I have no more to sell.
     I won't be back to work until Tuesday so don't expect a response from
     me until next week. I will take a money order only, sorry no checks or
     cash. If interested, email me at:
               brewer-charles@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil

                      Thanks, Charles