Cp Beginings

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 17:47:36 PDT

Date: Wed, 7 May 97 00:47:36 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cp Beginings

Hi,everyone I have a question that I wanted to ask all of you since I joined
the mailing list.How did everyone get intrested in cp and how that beggining
turned into a cp marvel.I first got intrested when I saw a seed for a VFT in a
catalouge and I ordered it.Well,at that time I didn't know much about any
plant so I just placed it in it's pot with the soil it came in and I thought
it would take no more than two weeks like most plants other than cp do.So
after two weeks I thought maybe it just rotted and threw it away.Then a few
years later I got some books on cp and then got some more books and
information and read most cp books.Then one day I found a nursery that sells
those cp like they have at Home Depot ( a vft and pitcher plant).I later found
some commercial growers and I purchased a lot from them and awile later found
this digest and web pages on cp and started purchasing from people I met
their.And now I got into tcing and trading and have a big collection.

                     Happy cping,
                      Robert Hood