Webs

From: James Henry (jahenry@merak.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 13:46:33 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:46:33 -0600
From: James Henry <jahenry@merak.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Webs

Hi, I'm a long time lurker on this mailing list and I've finally got some
plants growing. And, of course, now I have a question.

I'm growing several small carnivores planted in sphagnum moss in a terrarium.
 One of the plants is a form of pitcher plant, exact species unknown. I have
noticed a mass of tiny webs in the sphagnum around the plant. None of the webs
are actually growing on it and it appears healthy but the webs are slowly
spreading through the sphagnum.

Should I be concerned? If so, what do I do about it?

Thanks for your help,

James Henry
Development Coordinator
Merak Projects Ltd.