Sarracenia outdoors?

From: Niels Asger Nielsen (NAN@HDC.HHA.DK)
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 03:28:45 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:28:45 +0200
From: NAN@HDC.HHA.DK (Niels Asger Nielsen)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sarracenia outdoors?

I am growing Sarracenia seedlings from seeds (thanks Wim :). They have just
germinated indoors and I plan to keep them inside for a while and then
putting them outside on my balcony when the temperatures rise. Now I
wonder: Is the humidity sufficiently high in my climate (I live in
Denmark). How are the experiences of other people growing Sarracenias in a
temperate climates? Can I do something to raise the humidity level other
than covering them with glass or plastic? Thanks in advance.

Niels

Niels Asger Nielsen
MAPP researcher, Msc

The Aarhus School of Business