ages

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 1997 - 10:48:09 PDT

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 97 17:48:09 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ages

Hi,I have seen a few people talk about not that many women and younger people
interested in cp and I am a male and I am almost 13 ,but still 12 and 3/4 and
I grow cp.I a member of I.C.P.S.,I have over 40 cp and over 100 hundred little
seedlings coming up all of this I aquired in the last year.I have read all but
3 of every carnivorous plant book ever written in the past year and I have
been to every carnivorous plant web page in the past year.I guess you can say
I had a crash course in cp.

          Bobby hood