Home Depot in So Cal

From: Sarver.Cindy V3I (sarver.cindy@ssdgwy.mdc.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 00:44:30 PDT

Date: 10 Apr 1997 15:44:30 U
From: "Sarver.Cindy V3I" <sarver.cindy@ssdgwy.mdc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Home Depot in So Cal

Folks,
   The CP have arrived in So Cal Home Depots, as well, with a few minor
differences:

1. They were all labelled correctly. I found a couple of large Ping agnata (I
think) and a couple of mutt Pings that I will check out when they bloom. The
Drosera were labelled as Drosera, the VFTs as VFTs.
2. They are $5/plant here.
3. The Sarracenia had an insert that said that part of the proceeds go to the
Univ of North Carolina CP conservation project. Does anyone know anything about
this?

       -cindy