Mimosa pudica. Thanks!

From: Chris Teichreb (teichrch@MEENA.CC.UREGINA.CA)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 10:12:49 PST

Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 12:12:49 -0600 (CST)
From: Chris Teichreb <teichrch@MEENA.CC.UREGINA.CA>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mimosa pudica.  Thanks!

Hi all,

        Thanks to all who responded to my question. From
what I've been told, it's a fairly easy plant to grow once
you get by the germination stage. I treated some seeds
with the hot/boiling water treatment and removed or nocked
the seed coat on some others. Both were planted in a
regular potting soil mixture, with some perlite mixed in.
They're in the greenhouse now, so time will tell which of
the methods is more successful. Again, thanks to all
who helped me out!

Happy growing,

Chris

Chris Teichreb