Re: Re[2]: CP observation

From: John Walker (jorwa@syspac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 11:50:56 PST

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 12:50:56 -0700
From: John Walker <jorwa@syspac.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: CP observation

At 06:07 AM 4/2/97 -0800, you wrote:
> The plant (S. psittacina) grew like this for "almost" three years
without any > problems until I decided to divide the plant up and
clean out the container.
> Bad mistake on my part. Hope this helps.
> Charles Brewer
> Virginia Beach, Va.

Hi Charles,

I'm wondering why you considered this action to be a bad mistake? I have to
assume that the plant did poorly afterwards, but can you shed any light on
why dividing the plant and cleaning it's container was a bad move? I'm
curious because I hope to procure a
S. psittacina in the near furure (hi Dave :)

Regards,
John in Phoenix