Re: x Aldronaea vescipula

From: Juerg Steiger (steiger@iae.unibe.ch)
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 01:28:09 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:28:09 +0100
From: steiger@iae.unibe.ch (Juerg Steiger)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: x Aldronaea vescipula

Hi Peter

>Important news! After many years of trying, I have finally succeeded in
>attempts to hybridise Dionaea muscipula and Aldrovanda vesiculosa.

I really enjoy this sort of innovative investigation! Good experimental
design, appropriate methodology, sensational results and careful project
description - my congratulations!
I hope to get some of your specimens or at least some pollen in order to
try to create Pingrovanda primuliflipula or the like.

 Best regards Juerg ;-)

Juerg Steiger, Institut fuer Aus-, Weiter- und Fortbildung IAWF
University of Bern, Inselspital 37a, CH-3010 Bern, Switzerland
Office: +41 (0)31 632 9887 Fax: +41 (0)31 632 9871