Re: Evil 1033

From: john e. cavanaugh (jcavanau@indyunix.iupui.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 28 1997 - 13:31:31 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:31:31 -0500 (EST)
From: jcavanau@indyunix.iupui.edu (john e. cavanaugh)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Evil 1033

>Actually I went back yesterday, but at 3:00 am. and everything
>worked fine. Same PC too... I don't know. Adam is getting a job
>at the Wendy's I work. It just amazing how we keep on keeping on.
>Know what I mean? Adam thinks your nuts after seeing the pic
>with you and snake. I told him you had to move it off the trail.
>
>Cool, I'm debating whether to go visit my wonderful G-pa with
>my parents on Sat or stay up here and work on the Terrarium. I
>know I'm going, but Goddammit!!! I never have any fucking time.
>
>> Anyway, it looks really great again.
>
>Good!
>
>> My father still can't talk, walk, or much of anything else for that matter.
>> They are saying that he may be able to talk and get around with a wheel
>> chair. It is so unfair that it had to happen this way. I mean you work
>> your whole life and three years before you retire this happens. Talk about
>> getting fucked?
>
>Talk about fucked? I know, been there and done it. And will probably
>end up the same way unless some Nigger shoots me. Just thinking about
>your father brings tears to my eyes...

Do we really need this sort of stupid, obscene, racist FILTH on the list?

I think not, I hope not, I pray not.

Where does evil begin? Right here, right now, just like this.
Are we going to put up with it? Must we wait until the lynchings start up
again, or the stormtroopers kick in the doors? Or do we start now?

This is the CP digest, not a KKK chatline. I see hooros like this all day
at the office, I don't need it in those few minites I like to call my
relaxation.
You idiot children aught to be ashamed of yourselves. We ALL should be
ashamed of you.

Dr. John E. Cavanaugh, MD, MS
Fellow, Division of Forensic Pathology
Indiana University Medical Center