cpbooks

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 16:15:35 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 97 00:15:35 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cpbooks

Hi everybody,
I know where to get the book 'Pitcher Plants of Borneo'.It's the most current
book on cp I know of (try 1996).It's 171 pages.It's filled with
illistrations,pictures,and lots of info.And Orchids Limited sells it.They also
sell Nepenthes.If you want to order the cp book or Nepenthes from them there
web page is at:
http://www.orchidweb.com/orchids/

        Sincerely,
         Robert Hood

P.S. Like someone else said earlier I do not work for them nor am I getting
paid to write this.I just want to let peopleknow of a place that sells cp that
might have been missed.

             Sinc