cp

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 11:47:06 PST

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 19:47:06 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp

Hi,one of my Nepenthes (my biggest one) N. Coccinea pitchers are not forming
anymore.As soon as a pitcher starts to form at the end of the tendrill and
after they take shape right before they inflate the tendrills turn brown and
then so do they forming pitchers.So I am not getting pitchers because once
they start to inflate they tendrills and the pitche die.Why is this?Could
someone help me because I loved the color of it's beautiful 8 to 9 in.
pitchers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

                        Sincerely,
                         Robert Hood