Re: Video

From: Brett Lymn (blymn@awadi.com.au)
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 20:19:02 PST

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 14:49:02 +1030 (CST)
From: blymn@awadi.com.au (Brett Lymn)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Video

According to John Walker:

>As an alternative, I went to my local liberary, checked out the video, took
>it home and made a copy (for private viewing purposes only).

Aaaahhh which is still quite illegal - you are in breach of copyright
and you could get charged for doing this. It would be better to
check the video out of the library and, if you like it enough, chase
up time-warner for a copy.

--
  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.