Re: Video

From: John Walker (jorwa@syspac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 10:03:47 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:03:47 -0800
From: John Walker <jorwa@syspac.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Video

At 12:54 PM 3/9/97 -0800, you wrote:
> I have heard that Times Life sell a video "Death trap" about
>carnivorous plants, it was described as being nice. This does not sound
>very good. I don't know where to buy it or how much it costs.
>
> Has anyone seen it and can say whether it is worth buying ?. Does anyone
>know of any other video of saracenia, that is worth buying.
>
> Jim
***************************************
Hi Jim,

The video "Death Trap" is an interesting video although it seems pretty
simple if you have much experience with CP. The video footage is worth
viewing however. I'm not sure whether the video is still available or not.
I've been to Time-Life's homepage and couldn't find it there, but I don't
think they listed all of their videos on the page. Perhaps if you gave them
a call?

As an alternative, I went to my local liberary, checked out the video, took
it home and made a copy (for private viewing purposes only).

Hope this helps,
John in Phoenix