beginners questions

From: cam.f4@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Mon Mar 10 1997 - 08:49:48 PST

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:49:48 GMT
From: cam.f4@ukonline.co.uk
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: beginners questions

Hello all,
        I have a couple of Darlingtonia that have been
produced by Vesutor, in other words they are T. recently acquired C. plants
 and still in their plastics flasks . Although they look extremely healthy and are
 growing well they have as yet no roots. Are they a difficult plant to produce
by this method because I know some plants are more suited to this method
 than others or do they just simply take a while to develop their roots compared
to their leaves Most of the other plants that were available in the garden centre
 along with the Darlingtonia seemed to all have roots ( Drosera, VFT, Pings. ).
 Any replies gratefully received One other question to throw at you experts is
how many different forms of VFT are there? I am aware of the typical,
the all green, the Royal Red and Akai Ryu but are there others?
                Thanks in advance
                        Cameron Die K\366nigin