U. reniformis Seed Available

From: Phil (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 14:32:37 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 22:32:37 GMT
From: Phil <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: U. reniformis Seed Available

Hi,

First let me appologise for sending not one but two personal messages via this
listserver the other day. As usual I hit the reply button without first thinking
about it.

I have a small amount of fresh (collected this morning) seed from my U.
reniformis plant (the large leaf form). If anyone would like to try some seed
please email me personally. The seeds are free on a first come first served
basis but I would like something for the postage - UK growers please send a
first class stamped addressed envelope, overseas member send two IRC coupons.
All seed will be sent out protected in bubble wrap plastic.

If there are not enough seeds to go around this time I'll hold onto the unlucky
people's details as I have a second seed pod wainting to ripen.

Good growing.

--
Phil Wilson
(cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)