Mail crash!

From: Peter Cole (carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 06 1997 - 03:11:16 PST

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 11:11:16 GMT
From: Peter Cole <carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mail crash!

  Sorry to use the list for this, but my mailer has just eaten my carnivor
mailbox and I've lost everything after 29th January. Could anyone who's
mailed me since then and not had a reply please mail me again. Particularly
Ellen Gustafson, Phil Wilson and Bob McMorris - I need to get back to you
on various matters. I think there were about a dozen Emails in all waiting
to be answered.
  Also if anyone has the CPdigests from this period, could someone forward
copies for me to update the back issues on my website?

           Thanks,

                Peter

snail:Peter Cole,17 Wimmerfield Cr. :: mailto:carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk
    Killay, SWANSEA SA27BU,WALES,UK :: http://www.flytrap.demon.co.uk/
  vox:+44 1792 205214 :: Carnivorous plants & seeds for sale