Mailer Meltdown

From: Demetrio Lamzaki (Dee_Lamzaki@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 1997 - 18:18:50 PST

Date: Wed, 29 Jan 97 02:18:50 UT
From: "Demetrio Lamzaki" <Dee_Lamzaki@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mailer Meltdown

Hi Everyone,

Before I start I'd ask that all replies to this message please be made
directly to me at

dee_lamzaki@msn.com

As some of you know I've recently had some interesting adventures
with my computer. The best yet happened recently. I just installed
a new mailer and my computer, in an act of defiance because I didn't
consult with him before the change, decided to erase my address book.
He's been punished and promises not to do it again, but that doesn't
solve the problem. Which is the purpose of this post.

If you have EVER written me a private email, whether two years ago or
last week, please send me an email so I can recreate my CP address
book. You don't have to write anything more than your name (although
if you want to send a longer letter that's fine with me), your help with
this is greatly appreciated. I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank
everyone who gave me information on obtaining gibb acid both on and
off the list.

Regards,

Demetrios