RE: Fungicides

From: KenC@casadyg.com
Date: Mon Jan 27 1997 - 12:14:08 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 97 12:14:08 PST
From: KenC@casadyg.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Fungicides

Jeff Stein wrote:

<I have a slight fungal problem and was wondering if anyone could suggest a
fungicide and concentration to use. I work in a Plant Pathology lab and have
access to more fungicides than I know what to do with but don't want to
experiment on my plants when others have been successful
already.>

Of the ones you mentioned, Benomyl is probably the best for use on CP. Many of
the long-time growers swear by its ability to handle the most difficult fungus
and still not harm the majority of the plants.

Hope this helps.

Ken Cusson, Secretary/Treasurer
ICPS