newbe

From: swyld@gil.com.au
Date: Mon Jan 27 1997 - 14:48:06 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 14:48:06
From: swyld@gil.com.au
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: newbe

Hi, my name is Steve and i live in Brisbane, Australia. i am 45 years old have
a wife and 2 kids. i have been interested in cp`s for years now but only on an
off on basis as i am easily sidetracked into other hobbies such as
Sailing,Scuba Diving, Living Reef Aquaria, Science Fiction and Gardening. i
plan to build a small bog in an old concrete trough in the garden and will
probably use a Peat/ sphagnum/ sand mix for soil and Rainwater for irrigation.
Anyone near my area or elsewhere that can offer advice would be greatly
appreciated. i also wish to grow some Nephenthe hanging baskets. At the moment
i have some Drosera`s, VFT`s and Sarracenia`s (north and south) in a pot on a
sundeck to see if they will take outdoor conditions in my climate. Looking
forward to your input, Steve. See Ya.