Re: Milder than usual SF winter?

From: Ken Cusson (ken@casadyg.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 1997 - 00:08:11 PST

Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 00:08:11 -0800
From: "Ken Cusson" <ken@casadyg.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Milder than usual SF winter?

Gary,

I have been scratching my head over the same thing. I am quite a bit more
inland than San Francisco (Salinas) but I seeing the same things. A number
of my VFTs are throwing up flower stalks and a Sarracenia that I have not
been able to ID is now sending up 2 stalks. Very odd, considering we are
still getting cold weather here (down into the 40-30s at night). At this
point I am doing nothing ... just watching. But if the weather continues to
stay cold, I am going to try covering some of the plants at night ...

Ken Cusson