Identify this Nepenthes please

From: Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 01 1997 - 09:07:57 PST

Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 18:07:57 +0100
From: Clarke Brunt <clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Identify this Nepenthes please

I wonder if those of you who are web-equipped could take a look at
http://www.brunt.demon.co.uk/cp/nepenthes.html

I've just uploaded a page with a picture of a Nepenthes on it. This
was one of several unrooted cuttings which Andreas Wistuba sent me
about a year ago. I managed to root 4 in total (not bad for a
beginner, and in the depths of Winter too), but this one is the most
notable so far, having soon developed these attractive pitchers.

Once we have a name, then I'd be quite happy for the picture to be
added to the CP database, or perhaps I could take a better one.

--
Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)