Re: Barry is Elvis :)

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Tue, 18 Jun 96 18:35 EDT

> From: A.Falshaw@IRL.CRI.NZ(Andy Falshaw)
>
> Actually, I think it's probably due to the fact that we are all on a
> similar time table as far as the seasons go and so we should be
> getting the same problems about the same time!
> Sorry to nit pick. As Andreas pointed out, we're not all english
> speakers as first language, we're not all in the northern hemisphere
> either. Don't see a lot of you yankees worrying about volcanic ash
> on your plants at the mo.

Hi Andy,

Well, we are weren't talking about volcanic ash on our plants.
(This doesn't mean I'm not interested though :)
Also, the letters I saw that came in about these probs were infact
from the NH, at least the large majority were. The others from
SH were along the lines of: well when this happens I do this to
fix it. They weren't saying, "I went outside today and found a
robin digging in my pots." I also agreed with Andreas' point
about languages in a reply about "Evil Barry". Please, I'm not
slighting SH peoples with what I wrote! I truely thought that
this was a rather light hearted subject and would be self explaining.

A bit confused but not the slightest bit PC,
Dave Evans

P.S. I suppose this could be considered a disclaimer for my origal
posting. Do have I to include one every time I write in these days?