Re: Re: Black spot

Brett Lymn (blymn@awadi.com.au)
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 13:35:32 +0930 (CST)

According to dave evans:

>> From: "Michael.Chamberland" <23274MJC@MSU.EDU>
>>
>> Wait a minute, isn't a mixture of liquid soap and flammable oil the
>> recipe for napalm? :-)
>
> I have heard it, from several different people BTW, that you
>can make napalm from gasoline and styrofoam. It sounds about
>right though I haven't made any myself, yet ;)

Actually, you are both half right. Napalm is a mixture of soap
dissolved in gasoline (or petroleum as the Aussies and Brits call it).
Manufacturing the stuff is a bit tricky as you have to warm the
gas/petrol up to make the soap dissolve without blowing yourself up.

-- Brett Lymn, Computer Systems Administrator, AWA Defence Industries
"Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE
catalogue.