Re: New to mailing list, wants new challenge

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Tue, 04 Jun 96 18:46 EDT

> From: dkern1@MAIL.IDT.NET(Doug Kern)
>
> Darlingtonia, and an Utricularia (sp? it was and aquatic type). Right now
> mt collection is small, including D. capensis and D. adelae, but I am
> looking for another plant that I have not yet tried to grow to add to it. I
> would prefrebally want to get a type of "pitcher plant". Also the plant

Hi Doug,

If you can keep Darlingtonia with it's cooler temps, you should
have little trouble with Heliamphora. They're very beautiful and
the whole genus compares well with the best looking Sarracenia.

Dave Evans