Re: Re: Superthrive

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Wed, 08 May 96 16:30 EDT

> From: Chris Marsden <100620.2156@COMPUSERVE.COM>
>
> I need some of this stuff!!

Me too!!! Nobody sells the stuff around here!

> ingredient is 1-Napthalycetic Acid then as that is the (cytokinin?)
> that promotes root growth all TC enthusiasts that have this acid lying
> around should be able to knock a bit of this into a solution of
> phostrogen, therefore creating a hormone/fertiliser mix, or perhaps we
> could just add Hormone rooting powder, as NAA is also a main
> ingredient of this.

This is what I was thinking of after trying several stores, while
looking for Superthive. I kept on seeing Vitamin B1 for transplants
and seedlings and right next to that was RooTone (NAA). But I wonder
is this version of NAA water soluble? How will I get the numbers
right so I don't kill my plants?

Dave Evans