Re: Superthrive

Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)
Sun, 5 May 1996 22:21:33 +0100

On 4 May 96 at 4:00, Rand Nicholson wrote:

> Where may one order this Superthrivre (esp. in Canada). I have had great
> succes with using a prodct called PHOSTROGEN Manufactured by PHOSTROGEN
> LTD, CORWEN, CLWYD,LL21 OEE UK

In case this causes a 'where can I get this Phostrogen stuff' thread,
I would add that Phostrogen is not some sort of 'snake oil' (as
Superthrive seems to be) but is just a 10-10-27 NPK fertiliser
including trace elements, which is supplied as a white powder to be
mixed with water - it's quite popular here in the UK, probably
because it's made here (I use it for most of my plants, though not
usually on CP except Nepenthes).

--
Clarke Brunt (clarke@brunt.demon.co.uk)