Phototron

John Walker (jorwa@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 06:58:30 -0800

>Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 17:29:28
>To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
>From: John Walker <jorwa@ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Phototron
>
>At 08:25 AM 12/18/95 -0800, you wrote:
>>Well, I am glad that the Phototron has generated so much discussion!
>>Since I am the one who started this interesting line of talk, I
>>would like to respond to some of the fascinating responses.
>>
>Finally, on this dope issue, marijuana growers are some of the finest
>hydroponic agriculturists in the world.>

>Chris,
>Been there...Done that...(then I got older and married). I knew the
Phototron sounded familiar! Everything I ever learned about hydroponics and
lighting, application as well as theory came from my younger days growing
the "herb". The book I learned from was written by Ed Rosenthal. I'll send
you an E-mail one of these days. As I have alway been interested in growing
unusual plants, I guess it just seems natural to have migrated to CP's in my
older age. By the way, I saw your FAQ on Nepenthis the other day (CP home
page). It was excellent! I think I'm going to place my order from Andrew
in the next couple of days.