Re: Sarracenia

Pekka Ala-Siuru (pal@tko.vtt.fi)
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 09:45:05 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Clarke Brunt wrote:

> On 7 Oct 95 at 14:03, CMDodd@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Also can year old Sarracenia seedlings be transplanted this late in
> > the year or would it be best to wait until spring.
>

> I'd certainly wait until Spring. I've got lots of seedlings too from
> the seed Barry Meyers-Rice sent out at the end of last year. They
> have several pitchers each, up to about 1.5in/4cm tall. I'll be
> leaving them where they are until growth starts in Spring.

That's actually I do also now with my Sarracenia seedlings..
Barry I don't remember have I mentioned this earlier but your seeds did
very well..

..Pekka

Pekka Ala-Siuru
Senior Analyst, Embedded Knowledge-Based Systems
VTT Electronics, P.O.Box 1100, FIN-90571, Oulu,Finland
Tel. +358 81 551 2461, Telefax +358 81 551 2320
http://www.ele.vtt.fi/