Re: CPs in Science Fiction Movies

Steve Clancy (slclancy@uci.edu)
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 11:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

I also caught a recent (?) episode of The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
(my son was watching it, not I ;-) in which there where several 4-8 foot
Venus Flytraps attempting to capture the actors. Some of the "flytraps"
were your basic traps growing out of a mass of tentacles. However, the
rest of the plants where "anatomically correct" from petiole to trap.
That's what caught my eye!

-- Steve

[Please quote this message when you reply]

| Steve Clancy, M.L.S. | 714-824-7309 |
| Science Library | slclancy@uci.edu |
| University of California, Irvine | |
| P.O. Box 19556 | See my homepage at: |
| Irvine, CA 92713-9556 U.S.A. | http://orion.oac.uci.edu/~sclancy/ |