Re: FYI: New mailing list on Bromeliaceae

RETURN (IFMJC@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU)
Thu, 14 Apr 1994 08:33:50 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 13 Apr 1994 23:34:48 -0700 Kyle J Williams said:
>This dosen't really have anything to do with the bromeliad mailing list,
>but it got me thinking about carnivorous bromeliads. I was wondering how
>many have been discovered and what are their names? Last I heard there
>were three and I know of Catopsis berteroniana (Sp.?) and Brocchinia
>reducta, but the last one(s) have me stumped.

We've been through all this before! "Carnivorous Bromeliads" Humph!
Imposters! We don't want their kind here, eh boys! If we let them in
we'll have to let in Bursera capsella-pastoris!

:-)

Michael