Re: New member

Sunil Gupta (sg@monsoon.com)
Wed, 30 Mar 94 17:23:11 EST

Rick Walker <uunet!cutter.hpl.hp.com!walker> writes:

> I also have a lot of shade in my backyard. Drosera are especially hard
> for me to grow. I think you might try Utrics, Pings and Nepenthes for
> your low-light areas.

Rick, thanks for the suggestions. I've been thinking about expanding
my ping. collection, as they seem to be low-maintenance plants (perhaps
Barry could comment on this). As for Nepenthes, it has always been my
impression that most are high-light growers; I had been considering
acquiring some to grow under lights along with my orchids.

- Sunil