Re: Greenhouse or wife

From: MCATALANI@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 12:35:17 PST

Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:35:17 EST
From: MCATALANI@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Greenhouse or wife

<< I could tell my wife was eyeing my plant room for a future guest room
 and feared the worst. Her response, however, was to *suggest* that I
 consider building a greenhouse for the plants so that the plant room
 could be used as an office/guestroom. I don't mean to brag but this
 thread is making me see just how fortunate I am. Rich >>

Hey Rich,

You are lucky.....she sounds like a keeper to me! I wasn't as fortunate,
and had to go down the road that Barry took. That means I now have a very
supportive girlfriend and an ex-wife. Of course, I could have bought the
island of Borneo with the money it took to finalize the divorce.......
Michael